Friday 16 May 2008

UMNO PARTY HOPPER

POLITICAL JOKES

A life long supporter of UMNO was lying on his death bed when he suddenly decided to join PKR.

"But why?" asked his puzzled friend, "You're UMNO through and through… Why change now?"

The man learned forward and explained, "Well, I'd rather it was one of them that died and not one of us."

How A TWO FACED POLITICIAN SPEAKS

What a politician sways / What a politician means

"I have no recollection."

"You know I did it. I know I did it. The whole damn world knows I
did it. But, you're going to have to try to prove I did it!"

"Mistakes were made."

"I purposely did that bad thing and now I've been caught. Oh no!"

"I have the utmost confidence that the Investigator will conduct a thorough investigation and that once the facts are known, it will be clear that I did nothing illegal or unethical."

"I have the utmost confidence that the [Investigator] knows which side his/her bread is buttered on and that he/she will conduct the investigation in such a way that it will be found that I did nothing illegal or unethical."

"I am cooperating fully with the investigation."

"I am dancing and dodging as fast as I can."

"Why don't we start talking about the real issues facing this country?"

"Look! Over here! A shiny-thing to catch your attention!"

NOW:

What should be done about all the corrupt politicians?

Simple, investigate them, prosecute them, try them and, if they are found guilty in a just court of law, JAIL THEM FOR A LONG LONG TIME.



"I would like to offer a candidate to be added to the venerable list of English collective nouns: a scum of politicians."
Dr Jack Wheeler

"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

Ernest Benn

Let's hope that the new wave of non-BN politicians are a different breed who will remain sincere, honest, truthful, uncorrupted and will consistently be the peoples' trustworthy representatives.

No comments: