Wednesday 21 May 2008

Ain't Life a Bitch


LIFE'S A BEACH

But it certainly can be a bitch!
So I've got the holiday itch
I'll be away for a week and a day,

During that time will be making hay
Watching the sunsets from calming shores

Far away from the computer, and any political whores
Take care dear readers of this salty old blog

See you again soon when I continue my log



"Getting a lecture on morality from a politician is like getting a lecture on chastity from a whore."


-Perry de Havilland



"Scratch the surface of an endemic problem -- famine, illness, poverty and you invariably find a politician at the source."


-Simon Carr



"Politics was never meant to be a profession."


-Duane Alan Hahn


2 comments:

zorro said...

Knock down a few for me kind sir.

mindful mariner said...

Was delighted to oblige Zorro