Thursday 5 June 2008

Differing points of view.


Different Points of View: Female / Male
A CAMPING EXPERIENCE 
 
A man and a woman go camping. 
 
They put up their tent and go to sleep. 
 
A few hours later the man wakes the woman and says: 
“Look up at the sky, what do you see?” 
 
She says:

"I see a million stars".

He replies: 
“And what does that tell you?”
 
She says: 

"Well, astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of
undiscovered
worlds out there!
Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in the sign of the lion!

Meteorologically it tells me that we will have a very nice
day tomorrow!
Chronologically, it tells me that it's about 03:15. 
Theologically, it tells me that that God is almighty,
and we are unworthy!


And what does it tell you?
 
He is quiet for a moment and then he says: 
“Well, practically, it tells me that someone
has nicked our bloody tent!”


Tolerabiles ineptiae

- Bearable absurdities


No comments: