Monday 20 July 2009

In Memory of Teoh Beng Hock


The people demand the truth and justice!




Teoh Beng Hock was laid to rest today
Memoria in aeterna - In everlasting remembrance

Those who are responsible, directly or indirectly, for the death of Teoh Beng Hock must be brought to justice.

Also, the idiotic and rhetorical statements, by UMNO / BN supporters, about the political opposition in Malaysia targeting Malaysian Anti Corruption Commission (MACC) because is a Malay race dominated government agency, should stop. What inane stupidity to even suggest that!

This matter extends beyond skin colour, it’s not about race, or religion or ethnicity; wake up you blinkered, narrow minded, hypocrite dumb arses who wrote, or were quoted, in the UMNO / BN controlled main stream media.



Let all in Malaysia follow this ideal:
I am only one,
But still I am one.
I cannot do everything,
But still I can do something;
And because I cannot do everything,

I will not refuse to do the something that I can do."

Edward Everett Hale


This issue not about politics, it is not about race, it is purely about justice!


All those who are guilty must be severely punished, without fear or favour.



Multi famam, conscientiam pauci verentur


Many fear their reputation, few their conscience.



Inhumanitas omni aetate molesta est


Inhumanity is harmful in every age

No comments: