Monday 28 July 2008

A STORY, FROM A LADY.




The Vacuum Cleaner Salesman
 
Yesterday I answered a knock on the door, only to be
confronted by
a well dressed young man carrying
a vacuum cleaner.
 
“Good morning,” 
 
said the young man. 
 
“If I could take a couple of minutes of your time,
I would like to demonstrate the very latest in high-powered
vacuum cleaners.”
 
“Go away!” 
 
I said. 
 
“I haven't got any money!",
"I'm broke!”
 
And proceeded to close the door.
 
Quick as a flash, the young man wedged his foot in the door
and pushed it wide open.
 
“Don't be too hasty!” he said. 
“Not until you have at least seen my 
demonstration.”
 
And with that, he emptied a bucket of horse shit onto
my hallway carpet.
 
“If this vacuum cleaner does not remove all traces of this horse
shit from your carpet, Madam, I will personally eat the remainder.”
 
I stepped back and said,


“Well I hope you've got a good appetite, because
they cut off my electricity this morning.
What part of ‘broke’ do you not understand?”


 Caveat venditor 


- Let the seller beware

1 comment:

chong y l said...

a storey, from a Kojak

NL: you are balding, try my latest forever young shampoo
Des: no, i'mnot bald, i am broke, go away
NL: let me demo I (opens the cork,pours liquid on Desi's head), let me shrivel whatever's left on your head for 4...
Des: now shit, for every strand your SHAMpoo removeth from my crown, youpay 1million!
(TWENTY hairs drop ONEbyWAN, by cue...:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Des: So now you pay up 20MILLION!

That'show Kojak became a MILLIONhair:)

caveat demo-emptor: let the demostrator beware

* Des is knot Desi, it's DESperado:(