Monday 7 September 2009

Islamic search engine automatically filters out potentially sinful material


Use ImHalal, let others decide for you!

This could be a useful site for some folks, it originates from the Netherlands, to get more information about it please click HERE.


'Beer' and 'pork' only merit a rate of 1 out of 3 on the halal scale, whilst 'sexy' merits a sinful 3 out of 3!


In my opinion it is counter productive to open mindedness, freedom of thought and discourages liberal minded tolerance.

People with a will to learn, and want to live by their own experience and those who want to make their own decision making, may shun it.

Some may think it is the best thing since sliced bread, but I dislike sliced bread!

Anyway, it is a personal matter, decide for yourselves, one and all.



Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto



I am human, therefore nothing human is strange to me


No comments: